New Innovation Center in India
Based on continued success, KORSCH AG and L.B. BOHLE have announced the opening of a new facility in Hyderabad, India, which will serve as a competence center to support equipment sales, technical services, and spare parts.
This new facility will serve as the KORSCH headquarter for India and as a test and development center for KORSCH and L.B. Bohle. The Innovation Center will feature a wide range of equipment and services, including product formulation and optimization, training, tablet production trials, as well as factory acceptance testing. Designed and built to support customers, the facility will create an ideal environment for learning and technical advancement, including training rooms, compression suites, an IPC laboratory, and a conference center.
The KORSCH-L.B. BOHLE facility makes it possible for our local customers to test a broad range of equipment for OSD production, including:
- KORSCH XT 600 Tablet Press, which delivers maximum output performance and productivity when manufacturing single-and bi-layer tablets.
- KORSCH-MEDELPHARM STYL’One Evo Compaction Simulator, featuring single and multi-layer capability, as well as core placement
- L.B. BOHLE BRC 25 Dry Granulator: The BRC enables high-production capacity with minimal loss of material. A wide production range from <1kg up to 400kg/h can be realized.
- L.B. BOHLE BTS 200 Sieve: The high-speed cone mill is used for particle sizing of dry or wet products and guarantees finest sieving results
- L.B. BOHLE PM 600 Container Blender: The blending systems allow homogeneous blending of dry powder batches, and the blending procedure can be scaled up from 4 – 12,000 litres.
- L.B. BOHLE BTC 100 Auto Coater: The BTC guarantees up to 35-percent shorter pharmaceutical and nutraceutical processing times compared to conventional systems for significant cost savings.
Our Hyderabad location joins an existing network of Global Innovation Centers with KORSCH facilities in Berlin (Germany), Boston (USA) and Lyon (France) and L.B. Bohle test and development centers in Ennigerloh (Germany) and Warminster (USA).
KORSCH India Private Ltd.
As a full-service organization with an experienced team of tablet press specialists, KORSCH India Private Ltd. provides comprehensive support for equipment sales, project management, technical services, and customer care. The KORSCH India team also offers equipment sales and service for Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
KORSCH India Private Ltd. maintains a comprehensive inventory of OEM spare parts to ensure immediate availability for all KORSCH tablet presses.
L.B. Bohle India Private Ltd.
From the current site in Ahmedabad, L.B. Bohle serves the pharmaceutical markets in India and Bangladesh and provides comprehensive support in sales, technical services, and customer care. With a comprehensive product line manufactured in Germany, L.B. Bohle is a complete system solution provider. This distinguishes L.B. Bohle from local suppliers or competitors who do not have such extensive expertise.